Breaking in the Husqvarna 550xp !! What a great running firewood saw ! About 6 Degrees this morning without windchill . But....any day is a...
Good deal ! Love it when things work so good !!
Jealous !!! Beautiful stacks and organization :)
I just did this one my older Husky 257 . I was able to get the new vent line.....lil filter for the end...and new fuel line ,filter and grommet...
Beautiful pics :)
SWEEEEET !!!
Im definetly good there for sure !!! hahaha I like the 50cc range..and down . The wood I get into hardly ever requires more power..and more saw...
Stihl 261 cuts good too !! hahaha I have had Stihl saws....and now I really dont . Im just not confident with one in my hands . Im a Husky...
Now that makes good sense !!
No shortage for me this year ! I saw my honey bees foraging like crazy in the fall...and they closed up shop early as well . I have learned to...
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!! I have seen many videos of the 2253 on YouTube... WOW !! So I went and held one at the local shop . Wasnt impressed with...
Great idea !! I have seen a few for sale here and there on the net..but none as cool as these !! Good job !! I also had a question..as I am...
The close stack with the saw on top..is actually beech stacked between 2 cherry trees !! and the log holding up the Dolmar...is definetly Ash !!!...
Thank you all for the very gracious and warm welcome ! I look forward to taking some time ...and perusing the present and past posts . Looks like...
DO I want a 420 or 421 though... YES !!!! That little 350 does surprisingly well . I grab it probably 98% of the time ! It is an animal :) [ATTACH]
That goes without saying !!! :)
Hi guys .This is my very first post . This place was highly recommended to me..and I see why ! This looks cool !! Also on another forum as...