Ill keep that in mind buddy !! I find em all the time ! Anything in particular you are looking for ? Or you will know when you see it ? :) I...
Not too bad ! Thanks for posting that ! So what model does my Farmsaw compare to in the P-series ? I tnhought before that it was p38 or...
I know that these "Farm or Ranch" saws always have bigger bars available for part-time use . I see on the specs that this thing can handle a 28...
I cans ee why !! And that 650...sweeeeeeeet !! Thats a big cool saw right there !!
Thanks for the info !! Im printing it off as we speak :)
Thank you ! Its very satisfying to bring something back to life ..that has been given up on ! Let me know if you need any lost souls..I usually...
Do you happen to know the spacs on this ? How many cc's and what size bars can go on it ? H.P.? I see that they are compared to the P38 and P39 .
Updated both threads with some clean-up pics ! I wanna hear this baby run :) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Did a little cleanup on the old girl !! Its growing on me !![ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Started cleaning up the Pioneer Farmsaw that I posted in another thread . Has no spark....I know what the prob is . But also another complaint to...
I hate that about CL !
Trying to fix a few things that are on my shelf .,,and decide what should stay..and what should go . This Pioneer Farmsaw that has no spark .I...
Got it..me happy :)
Checked :) :) :)
Thank you sir ! I do believe Im a lucky fella..its about time :) Im running a 16 inch .325 .050 gauge . It had an 18 inch bar on it....and it...
Let me know if you want that 545 to have a home a short way down the road !! May be interested :)
Love the little top handle saw !!! I have an ECHO cs-271t . It is perfect for what its made for !! I did a muffler mod..and popped out the...
Great saw !! Kept mine .325. since all the rest of my saws are .325 !! Kept it 16 inch..seemed to balance just right...but have to bend down a...
Have had it about a month or so . With this weather..its only been out a few times . Actually ..I got it for my girlfriend..who is an avid and...
Dont worry..the stacks wont be there long !!