Well said !!
I guess there is something to learn everyday !! I dont roll so technical...my brain wont allow it :)
How do you do 1.22 cords ? Not even being a smart butt...just curious . I always round up . Most people who only use a couple of cords a...
Thats alot of wood !
Thats a darn nice tree there ! Have some good size cherry up here in my neck of the woods . Most times if they get "too" big...the woodpeckers...
I definetly am in the snow belt . We are getting drilled ! But..its nice and toasty in the house anyway :)
I just cringed as I read that buddy !
Ehh..Im sorry to hear that man . If I could..Id send it your way .
That looks like some fine splittin thats been done !! Great pics :)
Sweet set-up in the pics !!! Looks like you did just fine :)
Went to work on the Beech !! I thought Id see sand..but all I see is snow :rofl: :lol: Seriously looks like a great productive day in the...
Tell ya what..we are getting nailed with snow up here in Ohio.....but I like it !!!
I like that !!!!
I hear you there . I feel less guilty cutting up trees that she takes down..over me deciding to cut them down !
Im sorry you lost some tress..but you couldnt ask for better firewood ! Take it easy out there :)
Ill have to check out that thread for sure . Ive been beekeeping for 5 years now . I have 3 hives..and was gonna add 2 more this spring...but ran...
Thanks for the warm and inviting welcome guys !! Im having fun here already...very laid back and relaxed compared to other places :) I think...
Those are sweet saws you have there !! Totally jealous :)
Wow thats a sweet looking saw .Wow !! I could never have one so nice..id be afraid of scratching it up..or just saying to heck with it..and...
Great saws you picked up there...have fun !!!!