SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !
Looks like some good cutting...be safe !!
SOLD !!! Thanks so much guys !!!
I love cutting and burning the branches right there on the spot !! Its like you did your job...and you can hardly tell you were there !! Nice pics !
Agreed . That would be an even worse day if you rebuilt it...and scorched the piston 10 minutes later . Check it all out...and start fresh !
Bummer :(
Somebody is gonna have some fun :):):) I love the 16 inch bar on these saws ! Fun little firecracker of a saw !
No prob !!! Dont forget to post a few pics !!! Have fun :)
A 20 inch .325 pitch would be fine if you are doing limbing...and cutting normal size firewood up to 16 inch . If you are gonna bury all 20 inches...
I think there firewood operation is enviable !! BUT.............The reason my family all burns firwood is for 2 reasons . The first one being that...
Great conversation......that I can definetly relate to . I am in a family of masons...so Im well aware of how fireplaces work . (they dont ) My...
SOLD...Its all yours buddy !! We will figure out delivery :) Also..I come across old saws alot....Ill keep you in mind from now on !!
Heres a really nice lightweight Craftsman 2.0. 12' bar and chain . Has about 90 psi comp .Good spark . Flushed out the fuel tank...got it to run...
I guys . Thought Id post a couple saws I picked up the other day . I find old stuff and new stuff all the time..more when the weather is...
Hi fellas !! I joined a couple weeks ago and have been hanging around the firewood and chainsaw areas...and it was suggested I come doen here and...
Those firewood piles are pretty impressive !!
Never tried it....doesnt get too big here either .
Sounds good !! Look forward to pics as well !!
Sweet !!!
pizz elm and ash !! Am I allowed to say that ?? :D I may need moderated :)