We took all the splits. Still there are the uncut logs. A few black birch, some RO including the big trunk.
Yeah.... what he said! ^^^^^
We got after it early this morning. Wanted to be ahead of rising heat and humidity. Three loads about the same amount. [ATTACH] Begin of...
Good morning, members. Warming start to the day. 68⁰ with dp of 54⁰. My friend with the PU, is helping with moving a pile of RO splits from...
No room for a tractor here, with 3/4 acre. I do appreciate the value of having one, however.
Lunch went well. Cake and ice cream took the form of chocolate chip brownies, and DQ Dilly bars!
Now you'll appreciate having the sink and running water. Any need to mount a fan up on the ceiling?
Get it while you can!
Good morning, members. One more nice start to the day. 62⁰ with low humidity. Heading to 90⁰. I'll go for a walk before shoulder PT....
Unloading splits at the top of the driveway. Then, I move them to a rack beyond the screenhouse, at my leisure. I moved splits from that temp...
Nice utility log dolly! lots of versatility there. Well done! No PPE when using the chainsaw? :whistle:
Me too! :yes:
Be vewy vewy careful. Gravity sux. That's a job for a grapple, of some sort.
I saw that. Yuk. I hope to move a cord of red oak splits Saturday morning, early, ahead of the heat.
When will you be mounting the winch to your ATV? :cool:
Good morning, members. 61⁰ and dry. It's been raining overnight less than an hour north of us. Nothing here.n I'll be splitting/stacking...
I got these on my game camera last year. [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
[ATTACH]