Our town allows residents to take rock salt from the highway shed, one 5gal bucket at a time.
A railroad spike!! That ash wood was destined to be yours!
I did not need surgery, fortunately. Work that wrist. Go to physical therapy and perform the exercises at home. I'd say my wrist is 95% of...
I broke my wrist 3/3/22. I also missed the spring wooding season. But, being on the 3(4)yr plan, I worried not about having wood to burn...
I don't want the image of you in a bikini stuck in my head. :rofl: :lol:
You'll always remember the first time. :yes:
With the price of fuel oil, my woodyard has never held so much value.
Nice cleanup!
Good morning, members. Rain is in the forecast for today! I'll believe it when I see it. Actually, rain is forecasted for the next few days....
When you haul wood up to the house, how far are you hauling?
That front board that the splits sit on, it isn't bent/sagged? And yes, good summer for drying firewood. I'd take 5in of rain, though. Not all...
Does that one wet end trick work with Elm? :cool:
If any tool is reliable and meets the operator's expectations, then giddyup!
This ^^^^^ You noodle with the bark, with the round on its side.
This might qualify. It's been laying on its side at the edge of the road for over a week . I suspect it fell of a truck while making a turn....
After thinking about your pre split comment, I now think you were commenting on the scars on some logs. Those logs are black birch. I zipped the...
Good morning, members. A bit of fog out there. It'll burn off to be a muggy day approaching 90⁰. No plans for any wooding today. Yesterday's...
At least 2 trips. That red oak trunk came right off the stump. Lots of noodling is going to be needed to get chunks down to a size for the...
The leg is fine, thanks. No additional damage during recent wooding activities. :salute:
Saint Bradley. The FHC patron Saint of wooding.