On a well here. But we don't water much outside.
Sorry to hear it. Best of luck to you. No experience here
We're red now [ATTACH]
:popcorn:
Or yeah, what yooperdave posted!^^^^^^
As I see it, you have your main fire ring/pit area. As wood burns down, coals can be raked to the square area for grilling. Of course, the...
The ones that saw you, conceded the scrounge as being yours, perhaps, and respected the situation. There is honor among hoarders! Well, among...
Good morning, members. Another summery day. Getting to 85⁰ and muggy. Forecast of badly needed rains this afternoon. Possible thunder storms....
On the ground with no damage. Nicely done! It must smell nice with all those WO chips around.
Good morning, members. Reasonable summer day ahead. 85⁰ and a bit muggy. Homebound today after day tripping to Winchester NH yesterday....
:headbang:
I found an old broken saw blade from days gone by. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Time for overkill!!
I just use a browser to access FHC. I used to use Tapatalk. I un-installed it a few years ago and haven't regretted it.
Good morning, members. We got a little less than an inch of rain over the past two days. Every little bit helps. 60⁰ and nice air, heading...
Nice looking splits!
Many hands makes the work go faster......usually.
Good morning, members. We got ~1/4 in of rain yesterday. Not complaining, but need more. And more is forecasted for later this afternoon....
Look for candles at yard sales. Pennies on the dollar.
Your place is on a dune, eh? :yes: