There's no real order to how my racks are emptied, aside from the dates I put on them, when stacked. Wherever the oldest rack is, that's the one...
12cord today. 13 with the 3 new racks that'll go in. Just over 3 cord burnt during an average heating season.
Good morning, members. Hot muggy day ahead. Yuk I'll be taking dad for an eye appointment this morning. While I'm out, I'll head to Home...
Neighborhood cat patrols the area frequently. Wood stacks and stone wall are magnets for chipmunks.
Treat it like an old-style door bell. Biggest difference is just DO NOT bend over to moon the door if nobody answers, like you normally...
I have dates, and wood types on all my racks. Keeping it simple, for I am but a simple man. :cool:
It is maze-like. My goal as it evolved, was to be able to snowblow my way to any rack. So, spacing between racks was considered. There's a few...
I missed the spring hoarding CSS time, with a broken wrist. There was wood needing to be replenished in the woodyard. Well, with my SIL as...
Good morning, members. A coolish start to the day. 61⁰ with 57⁰ dew point. I'll be moving a bit more wood this morning, which will top off...
You'd prefer a video of him checking out at a cash register? :cool:
Straight red oak. My fave! I have ~12 cord CSS'd. I'd guess 75% is red oak. Looks like you have the space to let it nap for 3yrs. Hoard on!
Good for you to keep asking! Hoard on!
Good morning, members. Typical summer day ahead. Sunny and muggy. Mid-80's later. I hope to be in the woodyard this morning, before the...
A dray Ideas for a log hauling dray.
Your splitter has a fast cycle time....like you! :cool: Nice looking splits.
We got 1.5 inches of rain yesterday, over about 2hrs. 2.5 inches of rain for the week. Where it's been so dry, most of it just drained away....
Good morning, members. Warm, muggy day ahead. We did get some rain yesterday. 1.5 inches. That gives us 2.5 inches for the week. It's...
X2
Troybilt 27ton shows it'll take 25" log, [ATTACH]
Smack it with a mallet.