They are probably too big. Resize and try again. Or, try a different browser.
Good morning, members. Coolish start to the day. 59⁰ and 48⁰dew point. Yay! I'm taking mom to a Dr appointment this morning. Not sure...
Welcome to the club! Under "resources" at the top of the page, this document can be found. It's very useful. Primer on Woodburning by...
Also center left. The log with funny look center wood.
Nice stack of logs!
Has to pull down from top. No other way!
I call them heat. I store them....poorly. :(
.....and he mowed at the end? Huzzah!! It went by quickly, but I think I spotted a 2-legged woodchucker! :cool: You should be pleased with...
Ha! Something like that. :thumbs:
Good thread. I've not heard of Red Armor before now. I'll have to keep any eye out for it.
For the record, I'd prefer to NOT pee off my porch. Now, the rock wall that's 15 steps out the door, thats a valid target. :yes:
I picked up a couple of landscape timbers. They were $1 cheaper than 2x4's. I had cinder blocks and some available uprights. I usually use...
Are you able to save any of that roof rubber from the dumpster? I'm always looking to add to what I have. :whistle:
The only conifers I cut, are eastern white pine, and the occasional spruce. It smells like Christmas when I do. Are your conifers strongly scented?
I cut mostly for myself, and for friends/family in need of storm cleanup. I don't cut to sell. I use ~2 gal a year.
Good morning, members. It's showering! Not amounting to much. But, it'll be wet enough to burn some personal paperwork in the firepit. I've...
A good boat to be in. :handshake:
Ah yes... a hoarder's holy grail - speeding up the seasoning of wood. I hope it works for you. I'm not sure what the tradeoff is between air...
Not many BTUs in that stuff. It would probably coal and smolder for hours, like incense/ punk.
If you think your oak will be seasoned in 15-18 months, then you should have a moisture meter to confirm and verify just how wet/dry the wood is....