Good morning, members. Upper 60's with 63⁰ dew point. Overcast and a bit foggy. Rain is forecasted for today and tomorrow. 5+ inches...
I hope to get them filled before the snow flies. If I have extra, I'll just dump them in one of aisles, not far from racks I know I'll be...
I have a large Rose of Sharon, with pink double flowers. [ATTACH] This same RoS, has seeds that pollinate and new plants show up. I've had luck...
Or, personal injury and constant annoyance.
The uprights stay pretty much parallel. With the weight of wood against them, they don't move. It's the lean out into foot traffic that I knew...
Called them what you want. I call them tasty pizza omelets! :thumbs:
I'm done with this chapter of woodyard management. New racks assembled and leveled close enough for me. Red oak going on the right, squirrly...
That's the answer most of us have, just more sussinctly. :yes:
Good morning, members. Coolish out with humidity rising. Rain "should " begin falling tonight, through tomorrow, and hopefully into Tuesday....
That's a good way to get going!
It was 63⁰ inside, yesterday morning. If it was overcast with rain forecasted, I might have lit a fire then. Answer to your question - when...
Good morning, members. One more fall-ish day. Currently 54⁰ and dp 47⁰. Clearcand calm, with bright stars. I'll be off to get more materials...
The wall hanger is used a couple times a month. Mickey mouse, not so much. It does ring whenever a call comes in.
We have 2 corded phones. One on the wall and a rotary Mickey Mouse Phone. Both work fine.
Entertaining videos! A whole lot of wedge pounding in that last video.
Gee Brad, lucky you were the one doing the laundry. It could have become a new chapter of finders-keepers!
It was a nice fall morning today. Temp was 49⁰ dewpt 39⁰. Wide open schedule. Giddyup! I started by splitting and stacking a couple loads of...
Good morning, members. What a refreshing way to start the day. 49⁰ with a dp of 39⁰. Clear and calm. House windows were left open. 64⁰...
The ID app on my phone calls out American Elm.
Hey look - a picture!! Looks cherry-ish to me.