God bless the King!
Persistence can be entertaining when observed in person. :cool:
Well, the remaining logs at my SIL's are now destined to someone else who can use them more than I can. Someone in NH who can't find any wood to...
Lots of persistence right there.
He must have gone off to get a Husky, eh mate? :whistle:
They are doing as well as any other 94/92 year olds. Thanks for asking. :yes:
Boat anchor
Good morning, members. Nice start to the day. 55⁰ and dp 54⁰ Running a few errands today. Be safe Be healthy
Yeah. I'm hearing how tomatoes are splitting due to heavy rains.
[ATTACH] Is fringe tree fruit edible? - Quora
It's no way big enough!! :rofl: :lol: Lookin good!:thumbs:
Good morning, members. Coolish morning to start. 55⁰ with 56⁰ dp. We got just about 6 inches of rain the past two days. I had a Dr...
Over the past two days, we've received just about 6 inches of rain.
Good morning, members. 2nd day of much needed rain. I'm guessing 2-3 inches so far. We might double that by days end. I get to take dad out...
Nope. None of the cherry either. Smoking season is now here....for me!
[ATTACH]
Rain be dammed.. I'm grilling. Kielbasa! [ATTACH] Sides of sauted onion/red pepper, steamed broccoli, and brown bread. You know, bread in a...
It's fixing to pour here any minute. [ATTACH] We're in that clear area just above northeastern RI
My guess is that's it's full of metal.
Welcome back, Molly!