Good morning, members. Muggy, foggy, showery day ahead. Chance of thunder storms later. I'll be onsite when a new power recliner is...
A good problem to have, I think.
Good morning, members. Showery and muggy today. I hope to run a few errands, then indoors. Be safe Be healthy
Honey locust, so says the ID phone app
Power tools, fire, adult beverages. Sounds like the FHC trifecta, right there!
Darn if it don't look like firewood to me!:whistle: Someone had to state it.
Nice pickup! I use my log dolly quite a bit.
How's the DeLorean treating you? :whistle:
Good morning, members. Very relaxing day yesterday. We did go out to eat. We did have others for a campfire. We did watch fireworks with a...
They are all refueling here!
My turn. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good to have for back filling stacks that'll be emptied this heating season!!
Get it when you can!
Good morning, members. Nice day. 57⁰ to start. Heading to mid-80's. There's a town event down the street from us this afternoon, with...
I don't.
I have detectors in the room where the stove is, one in our bedroom and one between stove and bedrooms. I have them sitting on the top of...
Good morning, members. Cool start to the day. Some yard work is on tap. Be safe Be healthy
It was my only score. However, theres a couple of dead trees here on-site, as well as a standing dead BL at a friend's place. The state of the...
I'm ready. But any day with no heat or AC on, is a good day! Today has been a good day!:yes:
It's for the son-in-law of the guy who lives with my SIL. The guy in NH needs to get with the 3yr plan. I don't know his circumstances.