[ATTACH]
Yes these were fresh russet...got a little gadget that slices them....as far as the beer I just like it..nothing to do with carbs
Yeah ..45° with a steady wind...I cooked in the shop tonite
Curly fries in da cooker[ATTACH]
There was a tornado warned storm about 25 miles north of here but not much action here at the compound just some wind and heavy rain
Bake in bag bird in the vertical pit[ATTACH]
Lol......[ATTACH]
I'm under a severe weather watch here at the compound so I'm gonna smoke some links in the bronco and prolly add some to the beans and maybe use...
2019 f150 xlt...8000 miles
im pretty sure youll try it
if you put the mic by your azz and run it thru an amp you prolly could
Two pits rollin[ATTACH]
sorry no pics of smoke rings....but the sound is kinda like a big whooommmmfffff:rofl: :lol:
Got company comin to the compound,so I thew another tri tip in da pit[ATTACH]