I'm wrappin[ATTACH]
This has been consistent at 273°~274° at 1/4 throttle at grate level....the factory gauge is about 2 inch below grate and reads 240°....it will...
[ATTACH]
Pork butt on....[ATTACH]
Nice crisp morning with frost...sunshine no wind...I'm gonna move 3 large piles of smoker wood splits....heavy rain coming tonight
8:45 lighting the pit[ATTACH]
First frost this am....about a month late for my location
Chvymn99 is alive!!!
[ATTACH] so the extra meat ball was. 1lb ground meat mixed with shredded cheese filled 8 with a little left over ....hence the meat...
Sirracha chorizo ballz[ATTACH]
Manicotti stuffed with Italian sausage mixed with blend cheese....I'll sauce it up in awhile[ATTACH]
[ATTACH]....i got 2 tops on one...lol drinkin on the job
yeah 91 or 93 for the turbo....
nice pad!!!!
[ATTACH] taco tuesday at the compound
[ATTACH] left over tri tip and some hot sausage
i didnt care for the boudin...kinda like german bangers....dont really like them either