[ATTACH]
Prime picahna in da pit[ATTACH]
Here it is before I rinsed it[ATTACH]
lol...its purty ugly:eek: or maybe im just fussy
I had some spill over on my deep fryer and now it has these runny cooked on streaks,just like seasoning...tried dawn and water also simple green...
I put a 2.2lb chuckie in some cure this am...see how it looks on Thursday
2"thick pork steak....made up a butter/mustard injection and filled it up[ATTACH]
So it's dry cat food...
Giraffes everywhere!!!
Found these at a tsc in greenport ny....not sure what they are...$5.49 a bag[ATTACH]
Gettin ready to dip.....[ATTACH]
Darkness sets in....[ATTACH]
Some pretty good looking pork belly strips....gonna leave em in the bronco for a couple hrs,then they gettin battered and going for a swim in da...
I have the echo 91134 kit works on most everything
just figured id get a pic brandy new before its upsidedown or falls off the trailer,or they rip the loader off it,or smoke the transmission filter...