It’s not my log. Guy who has it mills wood and apparently it makes beautiful lumber
Sorry, I had a few when I scrolled through last night. We have ourselves a winner!
All wrong
Nobody has it yet. It does have a distinct odor when cut/split
2 cords in each load
Stupid autocorrect on my phone. Poplar
No no and no
Not pear or elm
Nope
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Was cutting polar logs today at a guys wood yard and saw this log so I asked him what it was and it was one I have cut before on...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 5 hours and 2 more loads out today. I had some help with those big rounds.
Good for you man! I mean that, not being sarcastic. I just don't like messing with that big stuff. I sell wood and time is money for me. They...
Time for more equipment! I see logs big enough around to justify a log lift...
Looks like pin to me. Light color in the outer rings and the dark center
I have a 6 way wedge on my tw6 and it rarely comes off. If you're trying to pry the splits out by hand, they do tend to get caught up but why do...
It's wood he split, but it's not all he split.
Yes, 6 pallets.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Not the prettiest one out there but it’s finished. Has 2.25 cords in it.
Yeah the 6 way will make quick work of it that's for sure. Time is $$
Yeah they were good size. If they weren't poplar I wouldn't have been able to lift them on my own.