Well now we need video
The 6 way on my tw6 rarely comes off and it doesn’t matter how big the rounds are.
She ran that and the half marathon
It’s an effort to keep the work area clean and orderly. There are days spent just cleaning up bark, moving uglies, and long pieces around.
Yes. 150 full cords is the goal.
I hire some teens to help with splitting, other than that I do all of the cutting and a fair amount of the splitting as well. I’m a teacher so I...
I took all he had, right around 1.8 cords. Less than 10 minutes from home. I was off from work for Good Friday so there wasn’t weekend competition
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I am serious this year about trying to put up 150 cords. I usually get 115-130 done but this year...
Do you sell?
$$$$
Think I’m on my way
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Last night a guy posted free wood on the local Facebook page so I jumped on it. Told him I could get it today. He said...
I sell so this won’t be around long
[ATTACH] Load 7 out this morning. That makes 14 cords from those original piles. He has since thrown in some other wood, a mix of hardwood for...
Or the landowner is overwhelmed and doesn’t know what to do with or have the physical capability to do anything with it
Mulberry for me too!
Easy pickin's there. I would be on that like the fat guy at the buffet.
I run mine full at all times. One splitter has well over 1000 cords through it and the other one has an hour meter which is reading around 250...
Tough call. It really depends on how much you want per hour and what your market/customer can support. The fact he started and realized how much...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Load 5 and 6 done today. 12 cords with about 2 more to go. I wanted to finish today but I was whooped. I also took a...