[ATTACH] Homegrown fresh kill.
I was just having a little fun seeing that I’m a teacher
I tried this one because I thought they looked cool. The beginning and very end were slow but the middle went quick
[ATTACH] Can’t believe I’m the first to mention the holzhausen
Those dumbazz teachers!
Black walnut
I would think you'd have to be living under a rock not to at least heard of it until now...the new season began a few weeks ago and that's when I...
Hi Tim, I’m in Tabernacle- 20 minutes away from you and this weather sucks. I ain’t doing no firewood today but good for you man
It's in my future
If someone opens the door, I'm walking through it.
Are you sure that's locust? Pics of logs on the trailer aren't looking like the locust I've dealt with. Either way, great score.
Bragging about your wood to the ladies...
Is it all poplar?
I burned 8-9 cords of mostly low grade junk wood and pine in my owb.
Sidewalk chalk will mark any wood wet or dry and it's dirt cheap too.
They go into a separate pile and if they are too short, I don't bother splitting I just put them in the pile for my owb.
I cut 16". If it's off by more than 2" in either direction, it goes into separate piles. I have customers who like the shorts and others who...
Just cutting this weekend- probably 4-5 cords. Got about 2.5 done today
I don’t think you have enough weight on it
Meat birds will barely move unless it’s to eat!