June 18...then it’s on!
It’s all at my moms and there’s 5 acres of field. I’m using up about 3/4 of an acre at the most probably closer to 1/2. I’m thinking I have 45...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Been a little while since I last posted. I’ve made some decent progress for this time of year when my kids...
Special talent!
I don't spend anything on rodent control, outside of the occasional mouse in the basement which a sticky trap handles with no problems.
I relocate them but they are in multiple pieces
I would have needed a clean pair of underwear
I scream like a girl every time I see one so for that reason alone, I kill em all!
We did it together.
[ATTACH] I did one for poops and giggles and I like looking at it.
[ATTACH] I used to wear work boots but don’t even own a pair anymore. I wear nothing but Hoka brand sneakers. They are so soft under foot and...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As some know from my posts, I sell firewood as a side thing but it’s not my only side...
I will say though, some of those tourists sure do look good in their bikinis!
Red oak. It's the only wood I've seen that gets that dark color where the bark falls off. Some sort of disease they get and I imagine this was...
I hope you don't get hurt but please take video just in case...
That's why I live in the pines and not Cape May :)
Yep, don't think that's a problem lol!
Fired up the OWB just a little while ago. I’m ready for some Jersey summer!
[ATTACH] I’m so glad I didn’t clean the woodboiler a few weeks ago when it was in the 80’s. It’s been in the upper 40’s to low 50’s and wet since...
Must be nice to have “stupid” money