Jersey guys up north...
If I can pass it by the wife...
Just got out of my pool
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got the rest cut and loaded. Probably put 3-3.5 hours of workin for this oak which ended up being closer to 2.5 cords in total....
Just curious why you don't cut those logs while they are on the forks? No bending over.
I just posted "looking for free used patio umbrella's" on the local town facebook pages on Sunday and picked up 2 yesterday. I have 3 more to...
Keep saying yes!
I will have to try out this search engine called "Goggle" you mention! :-)
I have some pictures I can share later on some ideas. Patio umbrella's work great.
I like your thinking outside of the box but I would think it would be quicker to just noodle than go through all the steps to make that happen.
At least you get to work in the shade. I cut and split all summer out in a field. Glad it hasn't gotten hot yet...only a couple days over 85 so far.
Getting old is better than the other option
I hardly ever get out that way but you’re right, it’s not far at all. Once school gets out, I may be able to lend a hand if needed.
Ok so just where is this pile because I sure haven’t seen it on my travels!
Where did you find a tree guy who cut wood so consistently??
I would say it looks like black cherry.
I wouldn’t want any parts of a tree that big even with the equipment I have. It just takes too long compared to smaller stuff.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have a neighbor that’s moving in about a month. He needs a new septic field and had 10 oak trees marked to come...
Iconic oak tree nearly 600 years old and a ‘vital’ part of N.J. history collapses
Understood but you could also still use the forks, just cut above a platform and let them drop onto it.