Unfortunately yes. 11.7 in the last 15 days
Just picked up 7.4” in a little over 2.5 hours tonight
N 80 or so isn’t bad even with the high humidity especially since it was cloudy a better part of the day. I went through just over a gallon of...
High school environmental science
Location?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Today had a high around 80 with a dew point around 70 so it was humid as heck plus little to no...
Yes
Ok so today was my last day of work (real job). Got my chains sharpened and bought 2 more 24” ones and plenty of mixing oil. Tomorrow is go time....
4.25” in my rain gauge in the last 12 days.
Quite possibly the same day!
Going the first or second of july
I’m thinking I see 2 kinds of wood, tulip poplar for the pieces with the darker center and green ash
[ATTACH] Meat birds are getting big. Nothing fancy with the coop- mostly scrounged
Dislike
Oh and he’s giving me beer!
Your wife tells me the wood stacks have taken over the yard... Nice!
Just realizing I read your post wrong! Neither of us are fans of large diameter wood....my bad
I'm lucky because the forks on my tractor slide so I can easily close them together and at that point are probably only 24" or so apart. It does...
Since my main splitter is a 6 way, 12”-16”...one shot I have 6 equal size pieces that don’t need to be resplit
No way man, smaller diameter rounds = more splits faster