Thinking about what campinspecter said about using what he had laying around this is what I came up with [ATTACH]total cost 0. Made with a...
Edward forty hands at Christmas?
Lol!
My wife is just the opposite I like it warm in the house she likes it cooler. When we first met we were spending a winter Sunday on the couch...
You got the job done! I envy you guys that get calls for you to come get free wood, it’s almost unheard of here. On the little 1 mile road I...
Just thinking out loud here... it looks like the mini ex has a thumb could it be used to pick the log up off the ground while it’s being cut?
Sweatpants, sneakers and a pompom hat... Long Island felling attire!
I’ll have to check it out next time im down that way. We usually get our kielbasa’s at golemos but hate going into the city. Always delicious tho.
[ATTACH] Yesterday at preschool my son was asked to draw a picture of himself
The store that we usually grocery shop (market basket) at has good prices and an ok selection. My wife lived in New York State for some time and...
And I love me some charcuterie!
We get similar gives issued at work. In real cold weather I’ll wear black nitrile gloves also issued under them, I find it keeps my hands warmer.
Looks like there may have been some pucker factor dropping that one!
Probly a little less stress on the engine with the block heater as well
If you don’t mind me asking where do you get your sausage/kielbasa?
I was recently at a fancy reclaimed lumber yard with a buddy. Stuff that looked exactly like what is in that pic was going for 6$+ a linear foot.
P If I was closer I’d be on my way. People pay a ton of money for reclaimed lumber.
“Uh hun, there is a moose on the garage roof!”
Fat finger in the am!
I was on my way home from Milford. I live in in the mascenic region