Not in New England! [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Wife just sent this from home. Ice is starting to form.
So far it’s a bust for monadnock and northern mass. The temp is right at freezing and is supposed to drop. We will see....
Yeah it was kinda a smart a comment. I have spent a few summer evening cruising along the river watching them. Spectacular as you said one of my...
Cool thanks that’s the one I was looking at. Do you just use a pot or a special container?
The weather guessers are stirring things up in NH today. I’m off to get gas, bread, milk, candles and batteries! Lol!
I went to buy a sous vide machine around Christmas and the shelves were empty everywhere except for the really expensive ones. I’m looking to get...
County store in Milford has a great selection of stove gasket. It’s probly a bit of a ride for you but I’m sure they will have what you need. They...
Just need a sturgeon breaching the surface!
I’m still working on cars just not flat rate it’s glorious! And the people I’m working for are happy not to have to get screwed by a dealer or...
Mmmmm... wife is from PA. Perogies and golubkies are a regular on our dinner table!
If the glue doesn’t hold and you are anywhere near Leominster I’d be happy to give it a shot with the welder if you like.
That was part of the reason for leaving the dealership. The company that I worked for refused to pay more time for broken fasteners. The...
M2theB if you don’t have a mig welder now you have a good reason to add one to the tool kit!
Countless, the best solution I found was a kit from a company called time sert. They have a kit that reams the plug hole then threads it. A insert...
As with any situation there is always more than one way to skin a cat. I’m glad heating works for you. In my experience heat and drill/ easy out...
Draws and releases the heat.
I find just the opposite aluminum won’t hold the heat at all. Not to be contrary but usually the heat won’t help because by the time I heat enough...
There’s a dude on YouTube from California that has a fancy machine that blasts the old bolt out it’s pretty neat. Search Jerry’s broken tap. I...
S town. Interesting story. Not for children. Also the shrink next door. we tend to listen to podcasts on short trips and audio books on long...