Yikes!
Awesome score Woodwhore, it looks like you have a good handle on taking care of things but if you ever wanted a hand I’d be happy to help. I’m...
I wish I had that 5 minutes back. Some people have way to much time on their hands.
[ATTACH] It was a nice morning to put the ‘boata to work.
A big thing that I have witnessed with people lately is there is no ability to take direction or acceptance of failure. There is always some...
Yup, they would rather a mutant they can pay the least to get the job done.
She runs a circular saw! Not worth fixing, bah! Total cost 2$ for a carb gasket that tore on disassembly. Unfortunately the timing belt is...
[ATTACH] This should work
Even better I have a leak down tester!
I was thinking the valve not fully opening caused excess heat?
So as Screwloose suggested I used a cordless drill to grind the valve. [ATTACH][ATTACH] Together she goes...
Well after checking on parts at 2 local Honda dealers(one guy laughed at me) parts will need to be ordered. I can do that at half the price they...
They know you will know you are underpaid.
To my surprise the “barrel” assembly looks like it could be had for under 200$. Its aluminum, cly, head and engine case all one piece. There is a...
Hey motor heads, I have a issue I haven’t run into before. I acquired a Honda 2k inverter, yay! The issue is that it barely runs and smokes quite...
I have no idea. It showed up at the shop like that. No one knows anything... Most likely they were trying to chip concrete with it.
[ATTACH]
Plow fun!
Thank you!
For some reason I lost some pics on my phone however I posted one of them in a thread. Is there any way for me to save that pic? I tried clicking...