Heads up! Some folks would see that as stealing, taking something that isn’t yours without permission. In the wrong place you could end up looking...
[ATTACH]
Thanks. Im gonna go with that Id. What I do know for sure it’s fuel, I don’t discriminate I’ll burn pretty much any wood as long as it’s not green.
Chestnut oak it is. Thanks for the replies!
Hmmm. The red oak that I am used to seeing has somewhat smoother bark, and the distinctive smell. [ATTACH] Split on the left is my usual red oak....
Ok thanks. When I first saw it I though it might be locust but I ruled it out pretty quick l.
The wood was cut in the norther part of central mass. If that helps Id the species.
Oak is ok! I just haven’t seen bark like this.
I agree that it’s silly not to show a true pic of what you are selling. Perhaps the fella don’t know how to get his pics uploaded?
I buy my firewood log length, described as a mixed hardwood. I mostly get the usual maples, red and white ok and some birch. In one of the last...
The way I see it, Once something is put out on the internet it’s fair game. It’s amazing the stuff people put out there for everybody to see..
Yep, the wifey put some stuff on. I believe it was soy sauce and minced garlic. Not my first choice but it is what we had already.
Lol I’ll do my best!
What’s left will be my lunch tomorrow!
[ATTACH] T bones!
Yeah, that’s the bright side my driveway and roof is clear of ice.
It’s January, the front door is open and the stove is cold! WTH!
At least you have ice to stand on. We had an ok start but two days of 60 degrees and rain put any hopes to an end. Headed 200 miles north to Maine...
Excellent hoard! Still some wood left in those stumps!