Current price at Lowe’s is 799$ I have 200$ gift cards. Don’t need the stove this year I was thinking the price may drop more twords the end of...
I know I should be using a liner. I has been on the list but the stove I have now runs fine on the 8x12. It will be moved up the list!
Thanks. A liner is in the future. I thought I heard that it’s the same as the nc30 but it looks a bit different.
Any body have any real life experience with this stove. I have been wanting to replace the old steel plate stove I have been using . I like the...
My mom has done the same with pics of me and my son. Congrats grandpa!
Lol! Sorry I couldn’t resist being a smart guy. I never heard of a quantity of firewood called a rick before I hung around here .
I have made a porcupine dance with my ar-15! He wasn’t able to climb back in his hole after tho...
Dry it and burn it!
[ATTACH] This thread got me thinking. I was using the splitter las week and left it out with this cover I got from a military surplus place. The...
I know there is one in Hudson NH
Ethanol-free gas stations in the U.S. and Canada sirbuildalot none look to be stations except the airports.Can anyone buy fuel at an airport?
Where do you keep the other half of rick?
He saved the beer!
One thing that is often overlooked when doing diy auto stuff is torque specs. I find with the aftermarket bearings it’s important to torque the...
You can just go in there and grab what you want? I’d be on the 15 year plan!
I wasn’t trying to argue. More suggesting people look at the other side of things before they take wood from the side of the road. happy...
I’m sure this is location specific. I think wood may be valued more here than there.
Right town owned.
Looks like he saved the beer!
Ok, sorry but this is a total peeve of mine. I have a buddy that has no problem rolling up on a log on the side of the road not knowing or caring...