To cut down on wood consumption and a more even heat throughout the house. I won’t get rid of the beast if I change things. It will be put in the...
Um... No!
Soaking it in cider?
There is a saw shop in mason?
Dunstable, ma.
Dunham, Ma? No results on the google. I’m all set with a processors rejects.
Oh thanks, I have a station not too far that I get my efree from I was just curious if one could buy at a small airport.
That was my plan, there is a bag within the vac bag shouldn’t matter? I was thinking I’d put a small rock on them to keep them under water?
If you don’t mind where is this guy located?
[ATTACH] These bad boys will be the trial run.
The stove I am using now will heat you out of the house if you throw enough wood in it. No issues with downdraft ever.
[ATTACH] Yeah buddy!
Did he say what size and species the wood is?
The thing that I like about the guy with the 10 footers is it’s all tops noting more than 12 inch diameter. I’ve gotten grapple loads with some...
I’d be interested in his info
I live in new Ipswich, the guys I use advertises in the Jomarc that you probly get monthly
Could you add an insulated storage tank to your current set up to distribute heat while you are gone?
I’m in the same boat. Stove in the basement of a two story cape. No insulation in basement and poor attic insulation both I plan to fix this...
I pay 100 a cord for 10 foot lengths. Slightly north of you over the big border.
I grew up in the house that we live in. Bought from my folks when they retired and downsized. When the house was built in the 80’s dad put in a...