Nah there is plenty of wood around to be had.
Interesting, when I bought my current boots (red wing king toe) the sales lady was pushing orthotics. They are the most expensive work boot I have...
. I thought so, the google says 8.2 miles.
I was looking at the valley!
im not a stalker but I have a pretty good idea where you live from the pics you have posted. I’m about 10 min away. I live on the temple side of...
I was going to say that I thought in nh firewood needed to be sold in cord/fraction to be leagle but I wasn’t sure and didn’t want to rain on your...
Actions speak louder than words....
A STOVESMAN will “play dumb” or “impersonate” a worker on a job site to take wood that they know they would be denied if they ask?
I wear work boots all day everyday, standing on concrete floor witch ones feel like tennis shoes?
Thats pretty common mentality in my area. I have only met a couple people that get wood for years down the road.
What is a Stovesman?
[ATTACH] Yum!
They are submerged I passed on the rock as the seem to be staying under.
SKEETER McCLUSKEY I was a sally and re vac packed. And I wanted to put some salt and pepper on...
[ATTACH] And away we go!
Oh yeah, I thought they were a dolmar dealer. My only saw is a cs 680 I have had it about 10 years and have had 0 issues with it. It’s cut a ton...
Rich L hope that didnt come off like I was being a jerk. I was just trying to clear things up. wifey always says my text/messages reads like I’m...
Yup perhaps you didn’t read the whole thread I don’t blame you. I was asking for input on a specific model. One of the issues I have with my...
What I was saying is that if I got a new stove an OAK wouldn’t be a problem it install. As it might be in some installs.
Yes I would not use any stove without a damper in the pipe. You may not need it but it could save you if you have problems. it would be quite...