Hoarder alert! I noticed this weekend that there were a bunch of trees down on Brookline rd headed twords Brookline the other side of Parker’s...
They must have a truck they are going to load those on? Cold you ask them Nicky to put a couple straight trunks in your wood yard? they clear...
Click upload a file at the bottom of the text box and you should be able to select pics from your camera roll or photo library.
I have no horse in this race but who says the “inspector” knows what they are doing? I have ran into a few professionals that I wouldn’t trust to...
This sounds interesting.
Looking good! I have a soft spot for the old steel stoves. The fire screen is awesome!
Thanks! PVC is a good alternative!
I was thinking about putting pieces of cast iron pipe together in the shape of a tree till I looked at the price of fittings!