good one!
I pray everything gets sorted out quickly and you can go home.
MikeInMa You want rain - you can have ours. Three nice days and then wind and rain this morning. No walking. We had a nice drive yesterday. I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to gboutdoors & MightyWhitey & chipper1 & Flamestead [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aframe & arizonasportsman & bobjr1969 & Capt Jack & Charlie Smalls & Chris Herrmann & Col.Kilgore &...
Midwinter I just love mini daffs. They look so cute. Morning all. Went for our walk this morning. Another gorgeous day in paradise here....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 2manysaws & berrjjaa & bixbyburner40 & Boogeyman & cindysouza8124 & cre73 & Daniel M Carlson & Earl &...
Morning All. Busy morning as we are going over to Mom's today. campinspecter will be moving firewood and I will be helping out at the...
Nice work restoring it. I am sure it will be appreciated by the Fire Department.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alexismyboy & Anita F Goble & D Ross & Little Beech & Mark_Brown & marty & mdawg5000 & Mk510 & Newzenith &...
Oh dear, what a tragedy. Prayers for you and your entire office as well as his family.
Interestingly enough our group study tonight was on 1 Corinthians 13 Thanks for posting this.
Not everyone. Some of the women made all the ones for their family. That is why there are squares the same colour with different names. Some of...
Thank you.
Thanks for the compliment. It has a few construction problems but I thought it turned out well.
Morning All. All day yesterday it was rain, wind, SNOW, hail and sunshine. Looks like we still have remnants of the system still here this...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to cjensen & genze & Josh Verhaeghe & ohio log slayer & philly cole & Roy & scajjr2 & smokepole & Wacky2000
I have garlic up now. [ATTACH]
campinspecter has a pair of magnetic lights on the woodsplitter. They work really well. He can move them out of the way when he is splitting and...
Morning All. Rainy dreary looking day out there this morning. No walking. I am not sure what I will be doing this morning. I thought Men's...