Do these plants have very red berries later on in the season? They almost look like Bunchberry but the flowers aren't quite right. Mom has one...
Sorry about Badger. I remember when you previously posted that picture of him looking at himself in the mirror. I thought it was great then and...
Morning All. I think we might get rain today. Bookkeeping and watching curling on the schedule today. Oh yes, hearing test for me and new...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : andy allen & BAMASAWDAWG & blueox4 & brianasamuels & Bryan Ginman & Chainsaw Gus & creekdownthebank &...
Morning All. Good to see you posting Chazsbetterhalf Midwinter I think you have given me an idea for a Christmas present. Thanks. Great day...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ---Chris--- & accidental forester & Bow John & chadd & Dennis Johnson & Howiff & husqy lover & John Baker...
You had a much nicer day than we had yesterday. We started off with rain, got sunshine and then mid morning we had snow/sleet/hail/rain mix for...
Congratulations on the news!
Morning All. Quite the day yesterday. We were about 1/2 hr from watching the Amazing Sanctuary presentation from Amazing Facts, California...
Did they use those knees when they are bigger for boat building? Around here they looked for cedar trees that were on an angle to make ribbing...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to MikeSs [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alaskan & c hardy & Doug Athey & Grant1 & j. hutton & Jesse Moore & John smith & juliocv81 & mark3885 &...
Prayers for recovery for Chazsbetterhalf and her return home.
Morning All. Rainy this morning. After today it is supposed to clear up and be nice for a couple of days. Looking forward to that. “I desire...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bogieb [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Becker's Backyard & Cam Feenstra & Christian Gray & Doudman & easyburning & Eman & Flint Mitch & heather...
Wow! that sunset/sunrise(?) photo could be a spot just here on the west coast and one that I would have seen often. For us it would be a sunset...
Awesome Midwinter I am glad you went so you could share the flowers with us.
Morning All. Yesterday's rain and wind went away so we got our walk in with some trail clearing done. Watched the Blue Jays win their opening...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Adam Harington & Andrew9802 & Beeverhawk & Bill Shepherd & Brian Carlson & chucker & citrusii & Constantin...