Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Art Honeycutt & brett soutar & Brett01 & Callum & chekerbk74 & Dscribner & Paul Hughes & ross &...
Morning All. We woke up to an inch and half of snow. Dogs weren't too impressed. I don't think it is going to last long. I hope not as I have...
Plumbing is done and it doesn't leak. Yeah! campinspecter forgot to smile when I took his picture. The equipment he was using to cut and thread...
Morning all. Sad news this morning that Prince Philip died. Two months short of 100 years old. Just think of how much the world has changed...
Happy Anniversary to farmer steve and his wife. [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bacffin & defiant & Doug MacIVER & dvizz & farmer rob & H2Ochild & HARLEY FRENCHBULLDOG & IH 560 puller &...
I really like forsythia. Mom's is coming into bloom now as well. Next trip over I am going to take cuttings from it.
You might not know but Chazsbetterhalf who is the picture taker and poster has been in hospital. I am sure when she has the energy and time, she...
Morning all. Sunshine this morning. It has cleared off nicely. Headed to Mom's today if she feels up to it. She has a tooth that is giving her...
Your spring garden is gorgeous. I am definitely going to have to work on mine next fall.
Thank you. I am having fun going through all my unfinished projects and getting them done. I am surprised by what I am finding.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to farmer steve [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aaron Henning & Airamsti & briblu & denny smith & Dutton1974 & dwyleecoyote & Elderly Iron & gcdible1 &...
Glad to hear you are home. I pray the test show negative cancer.
Thanks. I got the pattern from a cross-stitching book from far in the past. Putting it together like a quilt I think was part of the pattern. I...
Morning All. Got a few things done yesterday and started a new sewing project. Over the weekend, I finished another long time project and got it...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to swags & J. Dirt & isaaccarlson [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to arthur pursley & Con Hill & Daz & Greeniegriz & JHAGG & Martin Schroeder & nahenuff81 & pcrevelli &...
thanks for the update. It is good to know that things are coming along great.
Nice looking property. That blackberry sure can take over fast. We have vines trying to invade our yard all summer.