Morning all. Quite warm this morning with fog hovering in the distance. We are headed over to Mom's today to replace a woodshed roof. I think...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to don2222 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to all_atv82 & Antonio Jimenez & AppalachianAmerican & BetterCallMaul & BrianW & Dennisk & Fiskar & GCK &...
those aren't that old or that noisy!
Morning All. Again, another cloudless clear sky morning. I could get quite used to this but I know we will need the rain soon. Got the potatoes...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to garalf & JTravNH & Lcurrran90 & Maina & Marge18328 & OAKLEY & Robert Maiale & rward40 & sam94 & Schreck72...
Morning All. A clear cloudless sky again this morning. Temps are rising up fast so now we have had our walk and breakfast, I will be heading...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to buZZsaw BRAD [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Boom & bryanr2 & Crodog & dagger & Eric S & jaknkoke & Joseph & Kohair & mariobros & OkieDude & raymond...
That urn is quite stunning.
Apparently if I had been up at 2:00 AM last night, there were northern lights displaying their beauty over the north end of Vancouver Island.
Your rhubarb is farther along than ours. I mulched mine with steer manure so it is looking better this year.
Morning all. Gorgeous day in paradise AGAIN. Beautiful walk this morning. "Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andrew Strauber & arkansawr & bach5700 & bbqhunter & Blazing & Bobby & Frankie & Greenhouse Joe &...
We live in eagle country. campinspecter's brother used to have an eagle wait for him to catch small fish and throw them out into the water. The...
I think the priority is at least one shot in as many people as possible. It is a race between vaccines and the Brazilian variant and in some...
they look cold. Love the meme.
Morning All. No frost this morning and a clear blue sky above. Going to be another gorgeous day in paradise. I think this all comes to an end...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to mrfancyplants [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to aaron wilmoth & blazincajun & caminus & cjr1984 & Hard Wood & hbouchard & HomeOwner & Jason Ritz &...