Wishing a Very Happy Belated Birthday today to Bette Linsenmann & Claremoron & classicdmax & Coldiron & ddoty & dschmidt & Gramma & Ikeholt &...
So glad to hear all is going well. God is Good ALL the TIME.
Here, because our winters are milder, you can plant peas in February or March with a cover over them. We just went through a week of really warm...
A few years earlier but she has my birthdate. Lovely bouquet.
Woke up to rain this morning. Instead of walking, I spent some time in the sewing room. I have a project with a deadline to finish. I think we...
My coleslaw is very simple. Sliced cabbage and carrot. Raisins, dried cranberries or pomegranate seeds. Maybe some sunflower seeds. Add...
Morning All. It finally happened. Rain this morning. Water is being soaked into the ground. Yesterday morning showed that rain was on its way....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Abalulis & Bryan & dlstaab & JKB & jmcbokmom & Maddog93 & Tom Lundvall & Willie
One site that I have had great success with their recipes is Allrecipes Sometimes you just have to look through the ingredients and see if you...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to gbreda [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Avtech63 & Ben Anderson & Billyd & Brett & Cbelli & DutchFire & endmill & Kubota & macattack_ga &...
Morning All. Fog overcast this morning but quite a bit warmer than previous days. We moved dirt yesterday and I got peas planted and covered...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to whitey [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bill_saf & Cal & Cell block 726 & Dangavel & intheBigWoods & Kerry Fancher & Scott Schroeder &...
Thanks I will look into that. I seem to have printer problems after every update.
Morning all. Heavy overcast this morning but it should burn off. Instead of walking this morning , we are moving dirt until the sun comes out....
I hear you on this. the auto updates drive me crazy.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Born2Burn [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to CampHollow & Common Man & Eddie Hughes & Fernando & grouch99 & ihscoutlover & Justin Bankes & Ken 934 &...
We got to see a bear yesterday. They haven't been around in awhile.