Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Snigg [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Benjo & DOLMAR JUNKIE & hd2010 & John Date & Shedonist & SISU & thorens & Troy
Our Pastor's sermon yesterday was Keys to a Happy Marriage. He started by saying that when the foundation of the marriage is built on Christ, it...
Morning All. Raining this morning. I think we are going to have a quiet day today. I have almost finished my quilt project and I hope it is...
Looks like a great time. Very peaceful.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Anna Cairney & Bilt350 & Damien Bricka & Heather & Iceman7668 & Manuel & PETER J BRANT & Shanks & Shorty...
Incredible pictures. The colour is so vivid.
We use Revolution on the dogs but we don't have a huge tick problem here - just fleas.
I like the irises among the crocuses. I will have to look for some next fall to plant for spring.
Morning All. Looks like the rain has let up for the morning for awhile. We may be able to get a walk in before breakfast and church. Real...
Sounds good. I have resisted buying or making any. I always wash down more than one bun when they are available.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to cayuse & Comfort & Dawson & EODMSgt & ForestryMiller & Jackie Co & Jake H. & James002 & JasonMockabee &...
I really enjoy it. We put together a video story on Facebook and then we create a package with a printed copy of the story, colouring pages and...
This has been quite the process to get the chimney in place before campinspecter can do any plumbing. Long story short, we replaced the original...