Sean, how are you? Are the fires affecting you?
I have a feeling they changed it, I fit in a good slot when it was new, but 20 years later at the same weight and height is said a lower slot....
please don't post curse words on our public forums.
:confused:
Your suspicion is correct, husband wants 12A because he associates that with better suction. I ended up youtubing last night and found what you...
:salute: :usa:
This vacuum is pretty much kerplunk only 4 years later. Idk, we both hate the canister anyway. I found one that meets most our needs except one....
:rofl: :lol:
pet or barn cat?, and how did you find that name?
TYVM! I've been stuck this puzzle since Friday. [ATTACH]
any guesses on the first letter? [ATTACH]
Cool. Crazy, my lilac leaves are still small and it's building buds for blooming!
x2
Is it a plastic electrical outlet box that goes in drywall and the sockets wire through it?