:rofl: :lol: It's true in our case, we bought a coop and chickens and feed etc. so the first dozen eggs cost $$$ to get to :picard:, but we dig...
I very much DISlike Norton/McAffee........ I like Spybot.
Sorry to hear of your friends situation, glad you are able to get some/all of the wood.
:rofl: :lol: I did similar with a GIANT cheap skillet that was used for like 5 pieces of bacon every weekend. To big and clumsy for the sink and...
Happy for you!
Far out, 5 lbs in 6 days?
Wow, Congrats!
Interesting. Will you buy what you want or what is available tomorrow?
Prayers said for you and Jill.
They hang out at landfills in Colorado, even without bodies of water.
Highly valuable :rofl: :lol:
Gorgeous!
O7
Well, we decided on the quiet "indoor" shop vac, I'll check back after I road test it a bit. Fingers crossed on this kind, especially since it...
:startled:
:dex:
Just scolded a telemarketer calling me about "my senior benefits". :zip: I'm not a senior. "How old are you?" None of your business!
SmokeyTheBear has a very interesting one, maybe he'll jump in and tell you about it.
Sorry about your truck. :drool: on the take out
Prayers from Wyoming