I would, they have a great reputation, and I think you fell through the cracks. Go Gettem'
I'm sorry! I'd contact Stihl on angles, phone like you've done, and email, I wonder if there is a Stihl chatboard? Glad you got the extra...
:eek:
We are 400-600 bags a year, need to get away from the dust from 1 ton cleanings and hauling the 40# bags.
Naw, I just live in a very high dry and windy place in a cement brick house, acts like a heat sink. I heard weather in NE is pretty decent....
I hope your right, and we burn like 355/365 a year :picard:
Most our summer has been dark, cold and wet. No break from the mud. I want a do-over.
Welcome and Nice to meet you Noth :) I have a similar pic of mine when she was younger in almost the same dress (skirt was orange) and flip flops...
Congrats! :drool:
I was watching the live cam on April the Giraffe about to give birth several years ago. I had dish satellite and used up my monthly data, then...
Ya, wouldn't trade him in, I chose well :)
Congrats! Similar, I've suffered for 33 years....
29 for us today.
Glad your's is coming around Zap, hope mine does soon!
No summer yet, this pattern for weeks now, cool and wet (unusual). I'm ready for sunny skies and warm days. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
HR?
It's like 400 + miles south of OP.
Do you guys know who the kids are?
:drool: