Feel better soon, sounds like the same darn virus is out here too.
Interesting situation, signed kiddo up for a "speed reading" course this summer, turns out it's more of a reading course. Anyway she is engrossed...
How do you apply it?
What a treat to be among all the Great Fathers here on FHC! Happy Father's Day Dad's :)
Congrats little lady!!!!! WTG Dad :)
Glad your not smoked out! Hey, misery loves company, I've been complaining about the dark, wet, cool summer. We're supposed hit the 70's in a...
Nice to meet you :)
I don't even try Dennis, too hard to type on the phone. I use it for calls, texts and pictures. Husband does not work on his phone but he uses...
Another summer cold and larygitis again. Well hey, I guess I went almost 10 years, fingers crossed it doesn't last as long as the 2014 bout.
Thank you :)
x2, heartbreaking. RIP sweetheart.
I had a young man helping me out here, labor and GM450, he brought pellets etc. I didn't know he brought his infant son with him and left him in...
Ha! That is one my husbands complaints too, regardless of the brand, uprights tipped over reaching with the hose and even when it wasn't clicked...
My childhood was an Electrolux, round steel bullet shaped canister. It was cool, on side would suck for vac and the other side would blow.
Well, this seems to be a great fit for us! A little red "Henry" vacuum (the quiet indoor shop vac one). Husband went to town with the soft dust...
True :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol:
Nothing better than cold cherry Robitussin on a cold.
Yes
I'd love to relive the 80's, good times.