Please stop arguing. Not fun having to babysit a thread like this, and spending your day arguing doesn't sound fun for you either. Roll and...
:picard:
I did, thank you. It's not rocket science though, has to be a simple fix. Maybe I'll tinker with the reservoir spring to feed the water again...
www.amazon.com/dp/B07S98411N?tag=bravesoftwa04-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&language=en_US
Yes, all the lights are on. I unplugged it and plugged back in but no dice.
It's a Ninja, 12 cup.
:doh: New coffee maker won't brew this morning. Ugg, it's only 6 months old. The water just sits in the reservoir. The spring feeder on the...
thanks
Shoot, I was hoping for a pull behind thing for our quad, neither of us can mow now, but our property is 75% weeds with some lake grass dispersed...
I'm sorry Larry
Same here. Did you know there's a couple other movies related?
:confused:
Try driving in/near a college campus, it's unreal, so many never look up, I've sat through 2 light cycles before, they get the walk sign and a...
I drove a lot for so long before I got a cell phone I've never been able figure it out. I had a couple phones a long time a go with a button to...
[ATTACH] :picard:
:confused: It also means the couple months I can actually see a sunrise will start moving again and will be on the side of the house without windows.
Reading was an ugly chore for her till that once in a lifetime teacher came along in 4th grade. They clicked/bonded, and lady worked her magic on...
Thanks WW, I did let her keep going, she finished it. This is a 6 week paid service with online classes, so both books are already delivered......
:picard: Nice try Grandpa Dennis, we all know too much about you :) :rofl: :lol:
Thank you very much!! Wish I had known this, blew through different deteriorated wood handles over the years, but know I do.