Neither I'm afraid, just a new or poorly trained nurse.
:rofl: :lol: Exactly!
I'm sorry, let me rephrase, the gal that took my blood pressure messed up the procedure and then lied to me that I was 120/80. 120/80 is...
Exactly, it was too low. It's the stethsescope on my arm, she missed reading it and fudged.
A nurse at the doc a couple weeks ago told me my bp was 120/80. Um, my diastolic has not been below 90 in 12 years, and I hadn't taken my bp med...
Weird, is it because of fever? Is you blood O2 okay?
Same here Bill, very quite for holiday weekend. The house that has dozens of campers up every year had a show, we did one with the kids, and that...
Sad, assume they evacuated.
Rest in Peace Leo
Fingers crossed the drugs clear this up for you!
I am so sorry, sounds like we have the same darn thing. Husband is well over a month now, finally his cough is lessening, he's been in the...
Might get the swamp cooler going tomorrow, highest temp of the year so far at 79* forecasted. It's been a Canadian border VT day here regarding...
x2 Seeing again now, can't help but wonder if there was some photoshop on the comb, still very cool :)
[ATTACH]
Happy Birthday Canadian border VT !
Called Ninja, it's under warranty, they are replacing the base. Except $20 for shipping and handling, I don't know how much he paid for it but I...
Good Advice Larry, thanks :)
Thanks BB, I just checked if delay was on with fingers crossed but no luck. I have not cleaned it, it's not even 6 months old, I opened it and...
Thanks Larry, thewoodlands mentioned it too, neat deal but graze on hot 1/2 cup refills all day. Abbynormal to most that drink a cup.
That China server with the pink floral is gorgeous! I'm envious. And the food looks yummy too :)