40 and dropping towards freezing by dawn. A mix of white birch, red oak scraps, and one mulberry split throwing the heat tonight.
33 and snowing! First snow of the season with about a half inch on the ground so far. A small load of white birch to carry us through most of the...
I’m proud of you Brad. Sometimes you surprise me by showing some serious restraint when it comes to black locust :tears: The BL can usually...
25° white birch and red oak uglies.
Those were hugely popular way back when, or so I hear. Some people would say that's a backup to a backup gun, but I wouldn't hesitate to carry it...
Nice! Beech is one of my favorites too; I never turn it down. There’s a lot there, some of those knotty sections may need to be noodled but it’s...
Very nice patch of woods there. Judging by that old stone wall, I’ll bet those birches were among the first cohort of trees to colonize that area...
Woke up this morning to 33 and ran a load of white birch through the stove. Came home a little while ago to 41, fire was out so I cleaned out the...
I’ll bet it’s all directly on the ground too. Hey maybe we shouldn’t be so harsh on the guy. Maybe it’s all oak with lots of sapwood and he’s...
47 and showers winding down. White birch and silver maple in the Lopi.
There’s a tool for every job, and that definitely looks like the hot ticket for bundle wood. :thumbs: