Homemade 0.177 caliber pellets. I’m not sure what to expect, but it should be fun :) The off the shelf Daisy pellets weighed in at exactly 0.5...
A Bradford pear, cherry and hickory inferno in the Lopi. 27 on the mercury. [ATTACH]
Currently hovering around freezing but only anticipating a 5 degree drop overnight. Burning another mixed load of cherry, hickory and spruce. I’ve...
Ahhh white oak :drool: Those behemoth pieces definitely go for a longggg time. I concur with your maple conclusions, to a point. With oak I can...
That be them. I've seen faint medullary rays in beech as well.
Credit where credit is due, a huge part is the user. Now me, I'm about 3' 2" tall so you won't ever catch me laying waste to large hickory rounds...
Just gonna leave this here... :whistle: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] To this day I still use "maulie" as you dubbed him. :)
You’ve been busy my friend. All great scores for your inventory :thumbs: Any plans to thin some of that expansive beech stand?
~2000 square foot cape style house. I started burning late September and usually burn right until late April-early May. I average a little more...
Thanks for sharing; I’m going to make this for New Year’s Eve :drool:
Still mild here at 37, projected to hit 40 later. Spruce, cherry and a little hickory now, but I’m planning on switching to straight spruce for...
Here’s what it looks like from the ground. Looking out my back door at all the trees blocking the sun from the east/east-southeast: [ATTACH] The...
That’s a nice resource. According to the site, I’m solidly on the shaded side of the spectrum. The house across the street from me (upper left...
It’s 37 here and I’m overkilling it once again. No idea how hot the stove is but it’s up there :whistle: At least the air is throttled all the way...
Thanks for taking us there Jim :handshake: :rofl: :lol:
I'm feeling a little gut-punched at the moment about this solar thing. I might consider getting a second or third opinion at some point though. I...
A pleasant 38° and raining :picard:Burning a mix of hickory limb wood and black cherry splits.
38 with rain moving in for tonight through tomorrow. Burning a mixed load of cherry and spruce.
Looks like a good candidate to carve into a massive middle finger, then drive away :rofl: :lol:
That’s without a doubt the most interesting rat rod of an AR I’ve seen, anywhere o_O The paracord and Bud Light caps are a nice touch too.