Don't worry billy as I bet joe don't mind one bit.:salute: Good on you guys over there and check out this duck that promised everything till he...
You gonna do some cutting in that forest in the middle billy? ;) :coldone: [IMG]
Ya we had to take her down to the vets last week ww as the cancer spread and there wasn't anything else we could do for her. [IMG]
I take a lot of breaks :coldone: So figure its beer time after cutting and filling each load then the 2 minute drive back to the house.:yes:
Ended up looking into Kajiji dave and found this solid little trailer just down the highway 10 minutes:yes: lined it with 3/4 and it does take a...
Not sure how he did it? as we didn't see. But Dew got his late sisters dinosaur bone on the bed which was comical.:salute: :coldone: [IMG]
I figured everything was free dave as all I do is tap my card and not open the monthly statements. :rootintootin:
Tried bringing the site up 99 but it wont let me? $399 at the Costco site over here. A bit much but what aint anymore? :makeitrain":coldone:
It came in today but going back tomorrow as its a 'cute' wagon but way too small.:picard::coldone: [IMG] Gonna grab one of these at...
This one was a cheapo at $200 as I don't think ill be hauling from the farm for much longer. Will also bolt the tilt release as I don't know how...
Thanks Chaz/dave.:) Its this one and might use the old trailers tires but will just let it go for now with the ones that come with it plus have a...
Nice row of wood dave.:salute: The little trailer looks like the one I just ordered and was wondering if you toss the wood in or set it in? Do you...
:hair::D:cheers:
CSS and put em up for sale for the city slickers and their fancy fireplaces-$500 cord.:yes: Just kidding.:coldone:
Never heard of that before Chaz? Good to know.:salute: Been a couple days now with their med stuff kicking in and checked them out again tonight...
Husqvarna Chainsaws | Lowe's Canada
$80 fine.:confused:
Funny the little farts know when Mom means business.:hair: :coldone:
Tick Time! :whistle: Booms the little blur on his way to attack Emma had a hard day as I just pulled the third one out of him.:confused: Meds...
You might want to move the tv first just in case.:cheers: