Good explanation of the bore cut. Should sticky this thread.
Fixed two steps going downstairs to the basement. Wish it was as simple as just replacing the treads and risers, but once I got those out and...
Heading through LaCrosse tomorrow. May stay the night with friends on my way to Madison. Let me know if you want me to honk at your family as I go...
Dropped to -6 so I broke into my ash and elm. I was trying to use up my spring shoulder wood first and was about 2 days away from finishing off my...
4 degrees this morning....but just a dusting of snow
Tonight we decorated our Christmas tree which is on the front porch. We used homemade popcorn garland and pine cones for decorations as a light...
Thanks all
I've been going and bucking and splitting some miscellaneous wood I had pulled from the tree dump earlier this year when I came across this one...
Great haul!
I only download free books and radio shows. The free books are older public domain books though. Almost all old time radio shows are free, so I...
I dowload to my phone..Samsung S3.
Good point! Lol
Have you checked your batteries?
Hmmmm....sounds suspicious you are wearing them out in the crotch.....is there an interesting story behind that? Lol
I should have laid out some design with the different woods.
Yes, a very small town where my mother lives has a tree dump where they dont care if you cut up and take from it. The city I live in doesn't allow...
I haven't used any yet but I know they are a very dense wood. I plan on throwing them in throughout the day rather then over night burns.
To try to burn a few calories I worked on the stacks for couple hours. Found some honeysuckle at the tree dump today, bucked it and stacked...
I think i know what you mean. When I make some reference to the sense of humor here on the forums my bride just rolls her eyes.
Heading out to DesMoines for Thanksgiving at my sisters. Get to see all my kids and rest of the family. Taking homemade caramels with us.