"Danger Will Robinson!"
Happy New Year! Fire going....snow falling, what a way to start the year!
Never thought of it that way. That would put me way up the ladder of the Hoarders club ranks if all my face cords were that way. :) I used a...
Bad news is they started out stacked that way. Rookie stacker! Good news its fairly temporary. They will move off site in the spring. Just my...
Time will tell. Right now its just a way to earn a few dollars....after all he's a poor college kid right now.
Heck of a change isn't it? No jacket yesterday...-2 now. Not sure the dogs will want to go out for their run this morning.
Is this a situation where cutting and setting some wedges then finishing it with a plunge cut would work?
Nice as always Bogy. You've got a nice system going there.
I agree. Been using my tote alot, and my wife really likes it.
Yeah....snow has been a little hard to come by this year. Today the last of the snow melted, but (crossing my fingers) we may get some next week....
It was also my son's first time backing up a trailer. That was fun to watch. Good times indeed!
My youngest son was back from college for a few days around Christmas. I asked if he wanted to earn some cash for gas money so he helped load up a...
No way would that be him! I'm sure he would have that chain tensioned properly!
Merry Christmas to everyone! May we all share in the true meaning of this day! That and drink egg nog of course!
LOL. I can't imagine a kid alive that would take you up on that tomorrow! Heck I had to break down and give my wife a present to keep her...
Dropped to -9 last night, finally approaching 20 now. I haven't heard the furnace run since the middle of last night. Ash and maple mix for me....
....well sounds like you need to start looking for apartments for sale near you.
Warm front arrived yesterday - already 32 at 6:30 this am.
He shoots, he scores!
Great pics