I know wood burning is a lot more hard work then I thought it would be when I started a couple years ago. I wonder if it starts as something...
I'd probably burn more and have a fireplace in each room!
Just a friendly reminder...the new guy brings the donuts! I like mine with sprinkles.
I wish I burned for that long. That would mean more snow! I would say typically it's from October to April that I burn wood. Even at that, as...
We have a small house so we only save about $100 to $150 a month. It's definitely not a huge savings but there are so many other benefits to...
Have to admit that I liked cutting some this last weekend to when it was umpteen below zero. Something about taking up that challenge mother...
I read in a book once not to let him in. Just saying.
I thought I recognized you from the other site. Good to see you you here. I'm near LeMars myself.
Where are you at spark?
A bit nippy here. Into my better stacks just in time. Elm/ash mix.
Don't you just hate being sick on the weekends?
Stuff cotton balls in your ears?
Spent about an hour at the tree dump today with my dog, scrounging this load of silver maple. He wasn't a big help loading though. [IMG]
Only in certain areas of the state Jack....in the more respectable parts of the state we refer talk about ISU Cardinal and "Gold". :)
Generally t-post on ends. Usually single rows. Don't cover at all. Rounds from 2" to 4", otherwise split larger ones.
Smart apple? Smart apricot?
My reasons have morphed a bit from the beginning just a couple years ago. Originally I did it because: 1) My wife liked the idea 2) Reminded me...
What kind of work you doing inside?
2 degrees out so I convinced my wife to go with me for a walk with the dogs. When we got back she had icicles on her eyelashes! The fire feels...
Those patio stacks look nice