Took my mother to the ISU womens basketball tournament game. She isnt able to go without someone taking her because of her age and mobility...
Never any fun to lose a loved one. Take care.
Not sure yet....I downloaded the manual just now.
Hopefully it will work fine for me. I usually take 2" stuff for stacks, so my branch pile is usually made up of pretty small stuff...hate wasting...
Thanks...I'm pretty pumped
Tired of looking at my branch pile at my processing site so I picked up a chipper today. Owned by two different people. Both of whom must have...
I'm running short of what I planned for this year.I'm almost through my last face cord, which is shoulder wood and it sure isn't feeling like...
God rest his soul.
Well I hope you keep being lucky...I wouldn't want to have to call you lefty.
Howdy howdy!
2 years.....might not have continued after the first year of burning green cottonwood without the support of you guys!
Lost interest when they stopped using actual production car body panels. The new cars only remotely resemble cars you can buy.
I think we will start to see a trend get stronger and stronger, which is getting a general 2 year degree, getting out in the work force to gain...
It sounds like you're saying we aren't!? Shocked! Lol
Live and learn! Something else that goes fast for me has been my age. I swear I was just 21 a few years ago, but instead we are planning our 30th...
My ex-wife. Hence why she now is my "ex". Lol
90% of the time. In regards to how they look, I thought they looked goofy at first but then I did some cutting for a female friend who told my...
Warm stove? Always! Lol. Feeling a lot better today....thanks. Should be able to watch HGTV without whining. Lol.
Cool but do they make ones with little bunny heads on them?
Ok, so whatever this is that's going around smacked first my wife and now me. Tried to suck it up and work through it but now I'm back on the...