Yesterday my wife called me outside and said there was a baby squirrel that was hurt and wanted to see if I could help. I came out and saw this...
Will have to give this a listen when I get home. Love the Cure.
Green Day did an awesome cover of Chesp Trick's "Surrender" and The Replacements "Bastards of Young". All three bands are personal favorites of mine.
Hackberry has "knobby" type bark.....elm is my guess too
Just like a heat pump heat strips. Very efficient at converting both electricity into heat AND into heating bills.
ELECTRIC radiant CEILING heat...the worst of both worlds.
Nice score of maple!
Didn't split too bad. [IMG] [IMG]
I will split the smaller rounds and snap another picture.
[media]
Didn't split them yet....just bucked them down.
Mmmmm Leinie....just had a Berryweiss.
LOL. We posted about the same time.
I was wondering about locust...but the stuff I've been cutting has bark that looks more "flakey"
Thistle is south of Highway 20....doesn't that make him part of Missouri?
Hit the tree dump today to drop off some leaves and branches. Walked home with 3 big rounds and 2 medium rounds of this. Oak? [IMG] Very heavy...
Iowa lumberjacks unite!
Nice score!
Great question. Have you thought about a rescue dog thats a few years old and out of that puppy phase?
Im not so sure....she probably still wants to backhand me for being such a turd when i was young. Lol.