Great idea - 4 oak and 1 birch this spring
Pants? Since when does he wear pants around the house?
Looking good!
Nate, to put this to bed, I think you made your point that you don't like how Thistle said what he did. Can we move on now please? Let's not beat...
Glad to hear everyone is back home!
Ok...last clue. Here is a picture of a split. [IMG]
Thistle....what did you expect from someone south of Highway 20?! :)
Its located in central Iowa
I was able to get back to this tree. Took it all down and although all the branches were without buds or leaves there were a few leaves growing...
Lucky!
Have you seen any signs of eab in your stash?
Sad....its amazing how many Ash trees there are in the areas I frequent.
Unfortunately it was the only one.
Ok, here is a shot of the grain to help you guys out. [IMG]
Just looking at it up close I dont think it's honey locust or a maple. I did trim a couple branches at noon and took a picture that I will posts...
No....but it would fit into a mature full size apple tree category.
Lol. Thanks.....not! No leaves unfortunately.
Dead standing tree. Not sure what it is. Any ideas? [IMG]
From the picture I don't think the horizontal slats don't take any loading but they do provide integrity to the structure. They keep the tall...
Good idea...or perhaps a song?